Thursday 23 March 2017

Interesting Food I Tried

This was my great experience during this school holiday. I tasted "sate minang" first time in my life. It was amazing. At first, I was hesitated to taste it but when I saw my parents eat it with delight, I tried my first bite. When it enter my mouth, I felt like I was in paradise. It was so delicious that I cannot stop eating it. I wonder where my parents bought it, and they said it was at night market. So, I can eat it whenever I want it.

Actually, it was quite different with satay that we usually eat. The texture of the meat, the sauce of the satay is very different. The sauce of "sate minang" did not use nut like sauce of satay that we usually eat. So, I think that is very unique. So, I hope you all can taste it because when you taste it, for sure you will want it more.


Don't forget to get your great experience like me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment