Wednesday 28 December 2016

My Study Life during the Holidays

A lot of people want to achieve the best in life. So, this holiday I went for tuition since I'm going to take my largest examination, SPM next year. I have to prepare from now. At first, I think it will be boring because I cannot do anything that i want but actually it was an amazing experience. I took 6 subjects which are physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathemathics,Additional Mathematics and last but not least English. 

I made new friends there. It quite awkward at first, but after a few class, we became closer. We exchanged our knowledge and experience together. We have class from Monday to Saturday at 8.00 am until 5.00 pm. We went lunch together, spent time together and not forgot to gossip. The teachers there were so nice and always gave us advised for our preparation next year. 

For your information, we had our test for every subject in our last class. The person who scored highest get the prize. We studied hard to score for our test. And, I got the highest for subject Mathemathics, Additional Mathematics,and English. It was unbelievable for me and  I got three pencil box. hahaha...

At the end of the class, we had some feast and took some pictures. So, it was the last tuition that I attended since next year is the last year for me to attend the school. 
HERE IS SOME PICTURES.....















here are some tips to get extra mark in essay. I learnt it during my English class...


VIVID VERBS

Verbs provide the action that moves our writng. But we often use the same verbs over and over again. Think about it. Which verb sends the clearest message? Walked fast or dashed, or rushed? Say or shout or yell? Like or love or adore?


Here are more examples of vivid verbs that we can use to replace general verbs.

WALK

  • amble
  • crawl
  • creep
  • hobble
  • inch
  • limp
  • loiter
  • march
  • plod
  • rush
  • shuffle
  • skip
  • sneak
  • stagger
  • storm
  • stride
  • stroll
  • strut
  • tip-toe
  • wander
TAKE
  • catch
  • clutch
  • grab
  • grasp
  • grip
  • seize
  • snatch
TOUCH
  • examine
  • explore
  • feel 
  • fumble
  • grope
  • pet
  • search
  • squeeze
  • stroke
RUN
  • chase
  • dash
  • flee
  • rush
  • scamper
  • scoot
  • sprint
LOOK
  • gaze
  • glance
  • glare
  • glimpse
  • observe
  • ogle
  • peep
  • peer
  • scrutinize
  • squint
  • stare
  • watch
DISLIKE
  • condemn
  • despise
  • detest
  • disapprove
  • hate
  • loathe
  • resent
  • scorn
  • shun

No comments:

Post a Comment