Thursday 23 March 2017

Family's activity

Actually, I did not have specific activity that I already did. But today I will share with you what I did at my hometown. It have been long time since I went back to my hometown since it has nobody there. My father decided to bring my family there including my uncles and aunts. When we arrive there, we started to clean our house since it was really long time since last we went there. My mother, my aunts and I cleaned inside the house, while the rest cleaned outside the house.

When we finished, we rest for a while before went to the river nearby. My cousins and I played happily at the river. During that time, we were all happy spent time together. After that, we have dinner together at home. We shared stories, problems and memories since we not see each other too often. I think it was a great memory that we can spent time together. We can have chat together. By this, we can make our relationship become stronger and closer.

Next day, we prepared to went back to our house. We hugged each other because it hard for us to see each other since we stay far from each other. So, I think this is my amazing activity that I ever done because I can meet my family members and get closer to each other.

“When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching -- they are your family. ” 
― Jim Butcher

So, last word from me, love your family especially your parents since they are still alive. Appreciate them and love them like they love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment